*It's important that you receive the full value of the time you paid for, I allow time to adequately address your goals, and time to undress and dress without losing time. note * (if you arrive late this could impede your allocated time)
~ ooh la la HOT towels are used in all therapies to add the benefits of stimulating circulation and reducing muscle atrophy. If you like hot rocks, let me know when booking your appointment and I will gladly use.
~Massage Oils are from 100% Pure Organic Fractionated Coconut oil or Organic Grape seed oil.
I understand the value of energy and healing thru pure essential oils, and the intention of giving. Only the highest and best products are used in all my therapies
You can add additional Young Living oils for a nominal fee. There are specific oils & combination oils for emotional, trauma, stress, depression, or oils that take you to a state of total relaxation & wellbeing. ~ please discuss with me prior to your massage
60 min $90.00 / 90 min $130.00 / 2 hours $170.00
The Swedish massage is a very relaxing style of bodywork. Long massage strokes follow the direction of blood flow toward the heart to stimulate blood circulation in addition to relieving muscle tension, increasing circulation, range of motion, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, and enhanced relaxation. The Lymphatic & Swedish combo massage is also very relaxing except it involves very light touch working with slow finger movement to move the lymph just below the skin service. I start off by opening the main lymph gates along with cupping -($15.00 extra) of the spinal area to bring in oxygen & nutrients then finish with the Swedish massage which also moves lymph fluid.
COMBO MASSAGE: 60 min $100.00 / 90 min $140.00 / 2 hours $185.00
This is a combination of swedish and some deep tissue which is both a relaxing and therapeutic massage that will provide general relief in targeted areas within the muscles.
I use techniques that will reduce the discomfort of tightness and knots in the neck, shoulders, arms, hands, lower back, legs and feet.
~This massage aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. It is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motion and past lingering injuries.
Depending on how old the injury is, results of therapy can seen for days, weeks & hopefully as intended, a complete recovery back to your 'well~being'.
* Add-on Raindrop Oil Therapy for a big Immune boost $40.00 ~ see Raindrop Technique Tab
* or use more Spiritual Awareness Oils or any combination of oils @ $5.00 ea
* Check out VOGEL CRYSTAL Gem Light! ~ Add to your Massage Treatment for add'l $50.00
* Packages Available *
(3) 60 min Swedish 245.00
(3) 90 min Swedish 350.00
(3) 2-hour Swedish 460.00
(6) 60 min Swedish 430.00
(6) 90 min Swedish 620.00
(6) 2-hour Swedish 820.00
*Add additional$15.00 for each Deep Tissue session
What to expect with your massage:
- Most massage and bodywork techniques are traditionally performed with the client unclothed; however, it is entirely up to you what you want to wear. You should undress to your level of comfort. You will be properly draped during the entire session.
- Your massage or bodywork session will take place in a dimly lit warm, comfortable, quiet room. Soft music may be played to help you relax.
- The practitioner will leave the room while you undress, you will begin to relax on a warm massage table completely covered with a clean sheet & blanket
- You will be properly draped at all times during the massage to keep you warm and comfortable. Only the area being worked on will be exposed.
- A typical full-body session will include work on your back, arms, legs, feet, hands, head, neck, and shoulders.
- Expect to come out reconnected to your mind, body & spirit
With all Therapy sessions plenty of filtered water should be ingested days prior and after your treatment to aid in flushing out toxins that have been released.
Massage is recommended as a complementary therapy and should not replace medical treatment.
'*Marcia Newman licensed underCalgary College of Holistic Health and Clinics Alberta Advanced Education & Technology Gov’t of Alberta April 2002 http://alis.alberta.caReceived Reflexology/Aromatherapy/Cranial Sacral Therapy/Body Talk/MyoFascial Release Certification from The Wild Rose Holistic Clinic in Calgary, Canada 1997 - 2002, Master Reiki Practitioner '97, Reconnection I/II June 2007-Calgary,Ab Canada
TO BOOK YOUR APPT. TEXT MARCIA @ (936) 777-0128