PRODUCT TIPS on using Essential Oils:
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops of lavender essential oil to the affected area.
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to moisturize the affected area.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- You may be able to minimize the appearance of scar tissue by massaging lavender essential oil on or around affected areas.
• Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to herbal tea to help aid normal digestion.
• Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
• Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
• Place 2 drops of peppermint essential oil on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
• Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
• Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
• Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
• Inhale peppermint essential oil or rub a drop on to your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
Lemon! Citrus Oils, The Therapeutic Value Realized From the Rind
Citrus fruits are recognized as some of the most appealing, savory and nutritious foods on the planet.
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.